Forms & Registration
Note: The registration is an online process. You will need to create an account with a username and password. Prior campers (from 2016) can use login ID and Password created last year to begin the registration process.
Bass Scholarship Application: Complete this packet and mail it to WMUV to apply for a summer camp scholarship. The guidelines for eligibility are included.
CrossRoads Connection Scholarship Application: Complete this packet and mail it to WMUV to apply for a summer camp scholarship. The guidelines for eligibility are included.
Online Volunteer Application: Click this link if you are an adult who would like to serve as a volunteer, nurse or missionary during a week this summer.
Note: The application is an online process. You will need to create an account with a username and password.
*Important Notes about Online Registration:
- Camp Store Deposits—While completing your camper’s online registration you will need to add money to his/her camp store account. CAMP STORE DEPOSITS MUST BE MADE BEFORE ARRIVING AT CAMP. This money will be available for campers to use during their week at camp to purchase snacks, drinks, and souvenirs. Remaining camp store balances of $5 or more will be returned to each camper in the form of a check (received via USPS Mail) or direct deposit onto your bank/debit/credit card (used for initial payment) after your camper returns home. Outstanding camp store balances of less than $5 will be donated to the summer missions offering.
- Registering more than one camper per family—Our online registration makes this easy! Simply add additional campers to your account, one at a time, for every child in your family attending camp.
- Church leaders registering a group—CrossRoads registration system set up for families. You may register online, but you need to register campers from separate families by creating a new account for each family. Note: If campers from different families are registered together, there will be a $15 surcharge per camper to fix the accounts.
- Registering one camper for more than one week—Simply choose all desired weeks for your camper when session choices are offered. If you choose to add an additional week at a later date, just login and add the new week to an existing camper.
- LIT Program Information The LIT Program is for students who have a desire to develop their leadership skills and deepen their understanding of God’s call on their lives. All LIT’s will be assigned to a cabin of younger campers under the supervision of a counselor to provide them with opportunities to lead. Space will be limited to two LIT’s per cabin. LIT’s will be assigned to tracks as needed. Note: LIT Applications are available online as part of the registration process. Applications must be completed (at minimum) 3 weeks prior to attending camp to be considered for the program. Positions will be filled as qualified applicants apply. You may register and submit your LIT Application online at the same time you register for Summer Camp. There is a $15.00 fee for the LIT program. When registering online please be sure to select LIT as a session option IN ADDITION to the camp session/track of your choice. Your LIT Application will be waitlisted until an application review has been completed and you are notified of your acceptance into the program. If for some reason you are not accepted, the money will be credited to your camp store account or refunded.
- Volunteers/Nurse/Missionary/Scholarship Recipients: Please call the CrossRoads Office at (434)277-8465 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your discount code. You will need this to complete the online registration for your camper.